Friday, April 6, 2012

When Boy Meets Girl

So, this week Justin and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.  On April 3rd, 2004 we said our "I Do's" and thus began our life together.  A life that has been pretty stinkin' good, if I do say so myself.  After eight years of marriage, and 13 years together, I know what you're thinking....how in the world have I put up with him for that long???  Haha, I jest.  I do believe we have put up with each other for this long, and are blissfully happen to continue doing so.

Looking back through some albums from the past 13 years, I decided to just let this week's post be a walk down the proverbial memory lane of Justin and Brittany.  Here goes.

May 1999, our first photo together.  Bad lighting, too.  But at least you can't see my awesome braces.

December 1999, first Christmas together
May 2000, Justin's Junior Prom.  I'm a cradle robber.
June 2000, first of many trips to PCB together.  I love my Limited, TOO outfit.  And my amazing tan ;)
September 2000, after canoeing the Ocoee River









June 2001, Justin's high school graduation
August 2001, at the lake
November 2001, Gatlinburg
May 2002, friend's wedding
October 2002, Blowing Rock, NC (this was the weekend after we got engaged)
August 2003, my sister and BIL's wedding reception
April 3, 2004: I Do Day
May 2004, my undergrad grad from CU
May 2004, real homeowners have riding mowers!
October 2004, first UT game together
December 2005









September 2006
November 2006, Parents-to-Be!
September 6, 2007: Chandler arrives!!
July 2008 behind our old house. I  miss back there.
October 2008, St. George Island, FL

 July 2009, Trip to Disney @ Hollywood Studios

 March 2011, Waiting on Liam (Wendy Hardin Photography)
May 2011, Koehn Family of Four

May 2011, Welcome Liam (Wendy Hardin Photography)
November 2011, Wendy Hardin Photography

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in 
looking outward together in the same direction."
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~
 Wind, Sand and Stars, 1939

Till next week friends!
Brittany :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Love all the photos throughout the years. So great too that you guys have been together so long now! I remember thinking how cute you guys were a long time ago, and you both put that cuteness to shame now with the addition of the two cutest little boys to your family. You guys are awesome. Happy Anniversary and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was adorable!!! I love reading your little snippits!! Such a wonderful looking family... :) Happy Anniversary- a couple of days ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I almost punched Blogger right in the computer face when it deleted about 10 of the photos that I had already added. Hahaha, I figured that was it's way of telling me that people didn't want to see that many more pictures of the two of us ;) Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete