Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Liam by the Month

I cannot believe it.  Really.  I actually do not believe that a year has passed since our sweet Baby Lamb joined us and turned our little party of three into a super happy party of four.  IMPOSSIBLE.

Koehn, Party of Four!
My fave of me and Liam after his arrival
  So grateful to Wendy Hardin for capturing the beauty of this child of mine at 6 days new

Yes, today we celebrate Liam's first birthday!  I feel like the past year has gone by in an instant.  Throughout this whirlwind of our baby's first year we have watched him grow, and change, and learn, and even begin to exhibit tiny little tidbits of his very own personality.  We have watched his big brother love on him, and gaze at him as if he were the best gift ever, and get angry with him when he finally learned to crawl and wanted to touch, grab, hold, or slobber on every single one of big brother's toys.  And for every single day of the past year with our newest addition, our love for him has grown bigger and bigger and bigger.

So, to recap some of his growth and changes in the past year, here is Liam by the months:

Not too thrilled with Mommy at this moment
Chunky Monkey already packing on the pounds


Lil Slugger
Always so content to lay & watch, still not quite propping himself up
Full of personality at five months!
Sitting by himself at six months (but still hasn't rolled over...)
Sweet smiles at seven months
Look at those leg rolls!  Oh, and speaking of roll...we finally rolled over at 8 MONTHS!!
Thoughtful at nine months
Big boy at ten months
Standin' and steppin' at eleven months
Birthday Boy!
 Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Lamb!!  I thank God everyday for the blessing that he gave us twelve months ago.  Love, love, love you sweet boy!

"Before you were born, I carried you under my heart.  From the moment you arrived in this world, until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."
~Mandy Harrison~

Till later this week friends!
Brittany :)

P.S.- Yes, I will blog again on Saturday.  I missed last week's post, so I have to play catch up :)

P.P.S.- Sneak preview: I will be blogging on what will hopefully be Liam's amazing Sesame Street themed 1st Birthday Party!  Can't wait...so much to do!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet Lamb....such a blessing he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. It might be my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete