Wednesday, April 3, 2013

With This Ring...

Nine years ago today...really doesn't seem that long.  But at the same time, it feels like forever.

Yep, today Jus and I celebrate nine years of marriage.  Not going to be too wordy today, but here are some shots from our special day nine years ago:
Little ol' me
And my fella
Who didn't bring black socks to the wedding
Pimpin' with the Caddy
Me with the whole fam
And one of my faves of me, my mom, sis, and Granny together
My cousin Toby, who was a junior groomsman.  His mom Traci was the flower girl in my parents' wedding, and I was the flower girl in her wedding
The Koehn Fam
Me and my girls: Shandell, Carly, Andrea, little Kate, Kristen, Jenny, and Kristin.  LOVE these ladies!
And Jus with his boys: Toby, Dougie, my brother Woody, Michael, Kenny, and Mitch
Time to get a move on!
I know my girlies remember that it was just a tad chilly out that evening!

Here comes the bride!
Birds' eye view of the ceremony
He is totally kissing the bride!
One of my faves after the pronouncement
Back down the aisle as husband and wife :)
Mr. & Mrs. Justin Koehn
The whole gang
Time to get this party started!  Arriving at the reception...
Our toasting glasses
Keep in mind...only one of us was of legal drinking age here!
First dance to "At Last"
Me & my Daddy dancing to "What a Wonderful World" (one of my very favorite songs)
Jus & Neise dancing to "You are so beautiful" by Joe Cocker
And here we are doing some chicken dancing...
Throw in a little YMCA
And we are spent!
"True love stories never have endings."
~Richard Bach~

Till next week friends!
Brittany :)

P.S.- For a look at last year's anniversary blog post and some serious flashbacks into Justin and Brittany, click here http://koehnkiddos.blogspot.com/2012/04/when-boy-meets-girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment