Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Okay, so maybe this post is just a little late, but I wanted to make sure that my most favorite mommas in the world got a shout-out via my blog.  I've been meaning to sit down and get it up, but we've had a busy couple of weeks.  So here it is:

We spent Mother's Day making our rounds to visit with THE MOST IMPORTANT WOMEN that we know and love.  I have learned so much from my Mom, sister, Granny, and my mother-in-law Denise and they inspire me to be the best Mommy I can be to my boys.  When I am happy, I want to share that with them...when I am discouraged, they lift me up...when I just plain ol' don't know what I'm doing as a Momma, they encourage and guide me...and when I feel like I'm about to lose it on a certain five year old, they give me a break so that I can keep what's left of my sanity.  I am a better Mom because I have these women in my life.  NO.DOUBT.ABOUT.IT.

So, here are a few pictures we snapped on Mother's Day:

My big sister Andrera, my Mom, me, and big brother Justin
Me and my Momma
Me, Granny Vera (my Mom's mom), Mom, and A
My two sweet boys with their Great Granny Vera.  So wish that they could have known their Great Granny Joan, too.
Three generations of Momma's and their kiddos
These lil' fellas have two giant chunks of my heart
And these sweet lil' ladies have a big hold on it, too!
My BIL Mitch, Justin, MIL Denise, and SIL Carly
Jus and his Momma
My very favorite mother-in-law, who has taught me A LOT about raising two crazy boys
My sweet, sweet Chan
And my little Baby Lamb

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
~Marcel Proust~

Till next week friends!
Brittany :)

P.S.- For a peek at a few of the things I've learned from these great Mommas in my life, take a look back at last year's Mother's Day post here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment