Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Not-So-Baby Lamb

I would love to say that I've slowed down time and this day isn't here yet.  But, alas, I still haven't quite figured out how to do that, and it seems the harder I try the faster time goes.  So here we go again...Liam's birthday! 

As par for the course on each birthday my boys have had, I seriously cannot believe that another year has passed so quickly.  MY BABY IS TURNING THREE, YOU GUYS!!  He has seriously been practicing turning his "bunny ears" into a set of three fingers for like a month now.  (And he's almost got it down.  Almost.)  He is so super excited about his "bertday" and his "pwesents".  Can't wait to celebrate my Not-So-Baby Lamb today!

And, of course, it wouldn't be a blog post of mine if it wasn't loaded with pictures.  So, here is Liam's Year of 2 with some of my fave shots from each month:

May 9, 2013.  The day he turned 2.
June: pretty sure this fella is gonna be our party animal
July: Liam's first sounds game. He ate.  A lot.
August: one of Wendy Hardin's shots of my sweet boy after cooling off in the creek
September: playing pirate at Chan's birthday party
October: being a complete beach bum and loving every minute of it
October (I couldn't pick just one): Halloween and the cutest dalmatian ever
November: playing with his toys.  THAT FACE!!  (Liam's, not the Santa)
December: one of my favorites ever of Liam, another shot from Wendy Hardin
December (cheating again with 2): first time playing in the snow, even if it was just a little bit
January: my little boy is SUCH A MAN!!
February: first night in his big boy bed!
March: my Lamb and his Beagle
April: looking dapper on Easter Sunday
And back to May.  One whole year, just like that!
"I'll love you forvever, I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
~Robert Munsch~

Happy Birthday, Baby Lamb!  
I love you to the moon and back (over and over again)!
Mommy :)

P.S.- To see Liam's first year in months, check out this blog post: 

P.P.S.- To see Liam's year of ONE in months, check out this blog post:

P.P.S.S.- To take a completely unrelated look back at The Space Conundrum and the saga of the minivan (because, why not??) check out this blog post:



No comments:

Post a Comment